Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Zoo adventures





We had sooo much fun at the zoo yesterday! Logan learned all his animal sounds so when he got to see the animals he went crazy!! He ran from exhibit to exhibit pointing and talking. I think he was sooo happy to get out of the house, he was running and jumping all over the place. When we went to see the gorillas, Logan got really close to the glass and one of them came right up to him and Logan turned and ran! It scared him so bad! Kinda funny too! He was sooo hard to get a good pic of because he wont smile for the camera anymore and he moves too fast. I need a better camera to get those fast moving pictures!! Hope you all had a great day!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! Looks like fun! Oh, and thanks for your comments. They make me feel special. :)

Amy said...

Hi Kandis! I nominated you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger on my blog tonight! Check it out. Now you have to nominate your 5 favorite blogger girls!

Hugs,
Amy

Valorie Wibbens said...

Hi Kandis! I just found your blog and think you do fabulous work! Love what you've done with the kits!