Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Some fun stuff!



Here's some fun layouts for ScrappersDailyDose.com I made. Brandon would just die if he knew I was showing anyone these pics! I'm sooooo mean. But they make me laugh! WE're going crazy around here with the move. Two days left to get everything packed and ready. The worst part is deciding what scrap stuff I can't live without for a week!! He he. I know that's bad!
We had a good day yesterday, I got some new funky glasses and played football with Logan in the house. Gotta love it when you break your own rules! Unfortunetly we did break something, oops!

Have a great day everyone!

13 comments:

Brittany said...

OH WOW!!! I love the Brandon pic!! How funny is that? Sometimes he is a good sport isn't he?!! :) And you can never have a bad page when Logi Bear is in the picture! Love em!!

Sabs said...

so hillarious! I love it! OOOh good luck with the moving! Ya'll should be pros by now though :)

Pearl said...

Wow ! How cute indeed ! love them !

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow! Love the first LO! :)

clhenry99 said...

Hey there!! Love your layouts..check out my blog..got a little soemthing for you over there.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. Girl, you know how to scrap. Period. xo

emaalyon said...

Love the "do" on Brandon! Totally cute layout! I finally got with the whole blogger thing and couldn't wait to find you!! How the heck are you? I can't believe how big Logan is!!! Miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

I had no clue you had a blog till now, Kandis! I love those layouts and your family is just so cute and adorable! :D Anyway, just wanted to pop in and tell ya that! :D

Samm said...

Hehehehe!!! that's funny, these LOs are sooo cool! great work!

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! Good luck with the move!

scrappermimi said...

Love those LO's! The ones they don't want us to show are always the best! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

ellen s. said...

LOL! how funny are those photos!love it...and i am sure deep down inside he does too! ;)