Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3 more days...

until BREAKING DAWN!! Are you obsessed? I am. My SIL gave me the Twilight series to read a year ago and the fourth book come out this friday. I'm second in line to read it as Lynne gets it first--only far since she's buying it! hehe Any other Twilight fans out there???

So until we get our little hands on that jewel, I'll be making table runners and tissue paper pom poms for Logan's party. It's his birthday week and we've been trying to do something special for him everyday. Yesterday he got to pick out his favorite cereal at the store and choose his lunch--pepperoni pizza. Today I took him to the dairy in town for a little ice cream cone--he loved that! not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow....



Just a couple of things tonight. here's a christmas layout about our Gingerbread House tradition--makes me hungry just looking at it!




Here's a card I made for a graduate.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!
hugs,
Kandis

7 comments:

[Stacia] said...

I absolutely cannot wait for Breaking Dawn! I hope your SIL reads it fast so you don't have to wait long! Thanks for always sharing your stuff-I love it all!

Krystal said...

i am so excited for breaking dawn..i think the whole world is counting down!

Debbi Tehrani said...

I've heard those books are good. I'll have to check them out.

Love your layout and card, Kandis!

Kim Mraz said...

your projects rock...and so do you :)

Anonymous said...

Great stuff ... love your tiny diploma.

Amy said...

Isn't that series about a vampire or something??? Boy, you have a stronger stomach than me to read it.

Your card and pages are soooo great. Makes me want to start making Christmas cards.

Coochies & All said...

Hi Kandis,
I found your blog recently and am a big fan of your cards - love your style very much! I'm also into scrapbooking and cards and would love to hear your comments (even the bad ones)if you have time to take a look at my blogs. Thanks so much!
p/s I'm also a big fan of the Twilight series!!

elaine t :)

http://angel08.wordpress.com/
http://angel69.wordpress.com/