Sunday, March 22, 2009

Runnin' on empty...

That song just keeps running through my head as I've been trying to deal with life and getting no sleep at all. I can't sleep. Some nights my brain just won't shut off. Everything from laundry to scrapbooking ideas to new skirts I want to buy to how I'm going to decorate the house just keep flashing through my head. I didn't get to sleep until 1 am last night and the boys woke up at 6:30am. SOOoooo hard not to be grumpy-grumpersons--that's what we call the boys when their cranky! ;) Maybe I'll be able to shut off this brain of mine and get some shut-eye!

With all those fantastic ideas flashing through my head, I've got a couple things to share. Just a few cards that have suited my fancy the last couple days. I'm diggin' the summer cards--ready for the sun around here!!


I'm adding some fun spring and easter cards and projects to my Etsy store--go check them out!

Here's to a good night's sleep! :)
Hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

Ruby said...

You may be tired, but your creativity certainly isn't!! I really like all of these cards, but especially the surfing one, it's fab :o)

whoistracy said...

These cards are so beautiful! I love the colors. Hope you get some sleep tonight. I have the same problem- can't seem to shut my brain off when I go to bed. Meanwhile, hubby is snoring away next to me.

Anonymous said...

Oh, honey, how I hear ya on that! if you ever need anyone to chat with late at night, I am here for ya!