I often let my life just fly by in day to day business that I forget the things that are really worth appreciating. So today I:
- Told Logan I loved him at least 10 times and followed it up with a smooch!
- Cleaned my carpet (after we had our basement flood a couple days ago and it STUNK!) and now it smells like nothing--and believe me, that's sweet!
- Made some Blackberry freezer jam... perfect for warm biscuits smothered in butter on a cold winter's night!
- learned how to microwave my otter pop's to make them slushy-- 8 seconds on each side!
- Watched project runway and got a new inspiration to break out my sewing machine (for something other than scrapbooking ;)!)
- and missed my hubby... he's at an overnight conference for work and will be back tomorrow, but until then, I'll be thinking of him... although it will be nice to have the bed to myself for a night! I love to stretch out!
And a little card for you tonight--here's my CPS card for the week! Tami always comes up with the best sketches!! Come over and play with us!!
I used a little bit of: Core'dinations cardstock, My Little Shoebox paper, K&Co. diecuts, Hero Arts Stamps, Imaginesce flower, and Making Memories brads.
Have a wonderful night!!