Tuesday, March 8, 2011

the growing list

everyday I get a couple things crossed off my "to-do" list before the baby comes... however I seem to add two or three things every day that I see online that I just have to make for him! I made him the cutest little hat today. Brandon came home and I showed him and he said, "You really made that? It looks like you bought it!" haha Love it! My sewing skills are starting to improve! (trust me--they could only improve)

I have a couple projects to share today---these are my March projects for Core'dinations. You really have to check out their new lines of paper---YUMMO!








have a fun day!
hugs,
Kandis

14 comments:

Eseniya said...

Работы изумительные!!! И странички, и открытка! )) Мне очень нравятся!!!
И бумага очень интересная!!! Смотрится здорово! ))

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Awesome creations. Thanks for sharing.

Anya said...

These pages are awesome! I like that homemade feel they have. Great job as always!

Betty Kimmel said...

Beautiful Beautiful!!! Love every single one of your creations..
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs
-BK

dstandard said...

WOW fabulous projects and you rocked the core!

Tiffany said...

So beautiful! I always have to take a while to just gaze at your work and inhale all the little details, love it!

Linda B said...

Beautiful work....

Danielle said...

Looooove these! heart, heart them!
xo
Danielle

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work Kandis, love the texture of those paper, thanks for sharing!

Janetcraft said...

I really like your kinda style...cards and layout!!

Tiff said...

Love your designs! That card is sooo precious!

Tiff said...

WOW, love the new release! I still have two huge packs of 4 CHAs ago release ;) Your creations are always so inspiring!

Lulu said...

Gorgeous, beautiful, and fabulous :)

lauren bergold said...

oh WOW! you are like a virtuoso with the core'dinations! totally and utter gorgeousness!!!