Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Geeezzzz, that was fast!

I just went school shopping for Logan the other day--how fast has this summer gone by? GEEZ! It feels like it JUST started! I think I need to live it up the next couple of weeks before school starts--head off the the lake, go camping one more time, run through the sprinklers, roast some smores, and a TON of other things!

I have a couple fun cards to show you today....




And a sweet picture I took of my little nephew Brody--isn't his hair so fun?!


Sorry I haven't posted in a while--life's always crazy around here! Maybe I'll have some more cards for you tomorrow! ;)

hugs,
Kandis

2 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

That first card is just about the cutest thing ever! And I can't wait for you to take my baby pics! yay! Come on over and lets go for a swim in my awesome pool :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!! The baby pic is adorable too! I know how you feel about summer...I'm so going to eat another s'more tonight! lol
smiles,Deena