Friday, March 23, 2012

What a week can do...

Hey everyone! I'm soooo sorry I haven't had a chance to post my winner for Jen's class! I hurt my back really, really bad two weeks ago and I couldn't hardly move for a week. Then I found out that I have two bulging discs! I had to crawl everywhere--and my knees are all bruised up now. I'm still recovering--having a hard time bending over or picking things up. I NEVER want to do that again! It's taking me forever to catch up on everything I missed. Grrrr. I hate that.

And now for our winner.....

Congrats: 
 pegbos said...
Enjoy watching your videos and Jen's videos on 2peas! This class sounds great!!
-pegbos (2peas username)


I will submit your name and you will be entered into the class!! Thank you everyone for the nice comments! :)
hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

mj said...

oh my gosh ... sorry to hear that you hurt your back. :( hope its healing quickly.

Pegg S said...

Thanks! I'm excited for the class! My SO has bulging discs too - I know the pain you are going through and hopefully you will find relief soon!

Lisa K said...

Kandis, I hope you are resting as much as you can, but also keep moving. From a fellow back sufferer, you must keep moving, even when it hurts. Three back surgeries later and you don't want to get to that point. Hang in there. Love your work.