It's the November Garden Digest with the TwoPeas Garden girls! Hope you are having fun hopping along and getting some peeks at really fun projects!
Here's my latest project from the garden-- its my food and drink themed layout called Mom and Logan. Read more about it and the products I used here.
Tis the season to create your holiday mini albums! In Seasonal Storytelling with Amy Heller, you are given not only inspiration for documenting your special holiday memories, but ideas for EVERY season of the year. This workshop will jumpstart your creativity all year long as you work through the four inspiration-packed chapters that include:
* EIGHT mini album samples with nearly 200 pages total of inspiration. You'll see four albums created by Amy and four mini books by special guests Kristina Nicolai-White, Jill Sprott, Suzanne Sergi and Jana Werner.
* Four album approaches. Amy gives you the tools to assess what format is best for you.
* Over 80 minutes of video giving a close-up look at Amy's albums as well as in-depth tutorials.
* Five printable chapter guides featuring a detailed look at each album, extra tips, "Bucket lists" of topics, and notes from the designer.
* Exclusive printable journaling cards used as the base of one of the featured albums.
* A private message board forum where you can chat with Amy, ask questions and connect with other students.
Seasonal Storytelling is Amy Heller's second workshop at Two Peas. Her first and wildly successful workshop, Through the Kaleidescope, was given perfect ratings from her students. Here is what they had to say about Amy:
"...So much has been put into this class with the detailed videos and the PDFs. I have been referring over and over again to them. I am now looking at everything through the color wheel ;) Thank you, Amy, for putting so much into this class. If you want to take your scrapbooking to another level and use the product that you have, you will not be disappointed, take the class!" - choose2b
"Amy speaks at a pace that is easy to keep up with and her explanation of colours and techniques is really fabulous. The videos and PDFs are so professional and I know they are notes that I will constantly refer back to when I need inspiration." - HattieHen
"A great class. One of the most informative classes I have ever taken, I learned sooo much and am much more confident using colour. Thanks Amy!" - ginabaj
Cost of Class: $25 | Buy now!
And how about a chance to win some free stuff?? I'm giving away a spot in Amy Heller's new class! And now I've got you all pumped up about it too huh?? Leave me a comment and I'll pick one lucky winner and announce it on Monday the 26th!