Friday, April 25, 2014

So Tired.

I've been feeling so run down lately. Sleeping a lot and too tired to do a lot. I'm making easy dinners and making the kids do a lot more cleaning than they usually have to do. No fun for them, but it sure is making my life a little easier. I love them so much for it too! 

heart flowers card

 I was able to play around with some more of my new BasicGrey goodies. I thought these flower diecuts were so cute, but they needed some kind of demensional center to them. I found these Maya Road heart pins and thought they would be adorable glued to the middle. 

heart flowers

I'm also in love with these new Jillibean Soup wood tags. I placed my Lillybee stickers over the top and tied some twine to it before adhering it to my card base.

Hope you have a great day!


Monique Liedtke said...

Hope you'll feel better soon!! Your card is awesome! (as always!)

Juliana Michaels said...

What a sweet card! I hope you feel better soon!

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever

Sarah Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!