Sunday, September 9, 2007

Beautiful sunday






I hope you are all enjoying your beautiful sunday today! I'm starting to feel fall in the air which is really exciting for me. I've already been halloween shopping, Brandon wasn't too happy when i came home with a pack of candy boogers for our party. He he. Brandon's mom even made pumpkin pie for dessert tonight, you can't get much more fall than that!


Here's some layouts and cards from the September Kit at http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/ Totally love that this kit can be so girly and so boyish as well.


Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

The Cryer Family said...

Beautiful cards and layouts!

clhenry99 said...

Just love all this! Great job

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful projects as always! TFS :)

Sabs said...

gorgeous! I was bragging about my super crafty/creative friends from Rexburg today:) Hee hee candy boogies. Can't wait to see pics of the Halloween party:)

roree said...

Totally cute stuff, Kandis! I just love these colors!