Monday, September 17, 2007

So lonely...








My hubby just left me for a buisness trip. It's only one day, but I'll totally miss him. He gets to go out and eat at nice restaurants and I'm at home with Logan. I got a little scrappin and card making done today. Totally enjoyed my time alone with my craft. I got the new CPS sketch done and also the Sketch This cards sketch for last week done. Hope you like them! There's a couple more cards that I sent in for submission.




So we're totally getting ready for fall/ Halloween around here. I can't stop buying and making decorations for Halloween. Martha Stewart always has such great ideas on her site too. I'm totally addicted!




I hope you all have a great day!! Hugs!

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

what beautiful cards, stunning work :)

Anonymous said...

I can so relate! My hubby just returned from a 3 day business trip and I really need a break from my kiddo! Your cards are just gorgeous!

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, you use such pretty colours in your cards and they always look perfect together

The Cryer Family said...

More beautiful cards as always!!