Monday, September 17, 2007

So lonely...








My hubby just left me for a buisness trip. It's only one day, but I'll totally miss him. He gets to go out and eat at nice restaurants and I'm at home with Logan. I got a little scrappin and card making done today. Totally enjoyed my time alone with my craft. I got the new CPS sketch done and also the Sketch This cards sketch for last week done. Hope you like them! There's a couple more cards that I sent in for submission.




So we're totally getting ready for fall/ Halloween around here. I can't stop buying and making decorations for Halloween. Martha Stewart always has such great ideas on her site too. I'm totally addicted!




I hope you all have a great day!! Hugs!

4 comments:

Marlou said...

what beautiful cards, stunning work :)

stefanie said...

I can so relate! My hubby just returned from a 3 day business trip and I really need a break from my kiddo! Your cards are just gorgeous!

Andrea said...

Fab cards, you use such pretty colours in your cards and they always look perfect together

Helen & Co. said...

More beautiful cards as always!!