Saturday, April 26, 2008

That be so fun for me!






Logan has been cracking me up lately with his funny phrases. When I was out shopping today looking at some fun fabrics and scrap stuff, I kept thinking of his newest one, "That be so fun for me!" He usually says it when he sees toys or talks about seeing his friends. I just die laughing. So here's some fun projects that might be So fun for you too!! he he

The set of cards is from AddictedScrappers.com. They always have the coolest card and scrapbook kits loaded with fun stuff! This is from the April kit, which is sold out! Look for their May kit next month! You won't be disappointed!

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

Really cute projects Kandis!!! Love them!

~lea

Anonymous said...

beautiful cretions Kandis:)x

Debbie Olson said...

What gorgeous projects, Kandis!

Amos said...

Logan is just too cute. I love the phrases kids come up with. Love the pages and the cards.

Anonymous said...

Love the darling flower pot card, Kandis! I've added a link to your blog on my blogroll along with some of our other fellow Hero Arts designers. Keep up the great work!