Friday, May 2, 2008

Busy, Busy, Bee







Wow, I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. I'm such a blog slacker! We've been having so much fun around the house this week. Logan has proven to be a wonderful big brother this week. He brings Landen his binkie when he's crying, even though Logan just got off the binkie and was half temped to put it in his own mouth! He also saw that I was trying to get my make up done and the baby was fussing, so Logan started entertaining him by swinging toys in front of his face. I'm not sure if he was happy or just a little scared he might get hit, but it worked! I finished my makeup!




Here's some fun cards I made this week. The first is my CPS card for the week and the second is my Sketch This card. Loved these sketches! I hope you'll come and play along with us! We love seeing your work. Hope you have a wonderful day! hugs!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards!!!! I stink at making cards, but, you've inspired me to get in there and create some!!

Laura Davis said...

Darling!! I love your work:)
Laura

Amy said...

Amazing as always! Hey, do you have a list of those that "receive" them, haha, and can I make the list? Just teasing. They are SO beautiful.

And yeah for Logan being the great big brother!

Anonymous said...

adorable as always!

Lea L. said...

Darling cards Kandis!! Love them!

~Lea

roree said...

Beautiful cards, Kandis! I loved your tutorial for the glittery flower card. :)