Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What a christmas!

Well, we all got spoiled--how about you?? This year was so much fun with the boys! Santa brought them both so many presents--and Logan was most excited that Santa ate his cookies! So now that I'm full of fudge, sugar cookies, and caramel I can say I've had a delightful holiday! We're trying to decide what to do for New Years--maybe it's party time!!

I've got a couple cards for you today--here's my CPS card for the week. Go check out the sketch and play along with us, it's so much fun!!


Products:
Hero Arts stamps
Making Memories Paper
Memories ink
coluzzle circle template
gems by Hero Arts
Scenic Route paper

I've had all these little scraps around my desk lately and thought I should make some mini cards--here's one with a new 2009 Hero Arts Stamp--yea, I got lucky enough to get some!!


Brandon got me a huge box of K&Co. papers and I've been dying to dive in and create something with them--another sneak peek at some 2009 Hero stamps--isn't that owl too cute????

Products:
cardstock: Coredinations
paper: K&Co. and Pink Paislee
journaling tag: Colorbok
flower: Making Memories
gem heart: Hero Arts
stamps: Hero Arts
ribbon: Micheals
other: machine stitching


Have a wonderful day--I've been trying to think of my New Year's Resolutions. What are yours?
hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

Coochies & All said...

Hi Kandis, I'm a big fan of your work and these cards are amazing! Love the inspiration I always get when I visit your blog - thanks so much for that and have a great new year ahead! :)
elaine t

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the cards! The colors are awesome and so are the stamps. I need to get some of those, especially the owl!
No resolutions here :)

staceykingman said...

Hi Kandis! I rarely leave my Googgle Reader to leave comments anymore, but I have to tell you how much I love your work! Your cards are such an inspiration to me!