Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pixie Dust project....


Have you seen the new Pixie Dust Paperie kit this month? So fun--I love all the little trinkets in it!  Look at those fun buttons! They were my favorite! You have to go check out all the other designer's work over at their blog.




I made a cute little flower with the cupcake liners. I just used the word day so that later when I go to give it to someone I can fill it in. 


I love these Girls' paperie letters--fun and vintage. I ran them up the side of my photos to create an alphabet.


Go snag yourself a kit--this one is perfect for boys/girls or just making a bunch of cards!!
hugs,
kandis

4 comments:

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I just love all the cards....and your blog is such a big inspiration!!!
I´m follower now.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

Tobi said...

Hi Kandis!
I just stumbled across your blog and I love it! I credited one of your layouts on my blog and I wanted to make sure I had your name right so I popped over, SOOO glad I did!!
Hugs!
Tobi

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super cute designs, you really know how to rock those patterned papers, the last card is so beautiful, love the butterflies!

Unknown said...

Hi,
I like the style of your cards :)
I'm your follower,
greetings from Poland,
Aśko.