Friday, May 6, 2011

So sweet...

Sorry I haven't been around in a while--just taking some time to snuggle, adore, and inhale Cooper's baby scent! It's only been 5 weeks and he's already changing so much--his little legs and cheeks have started to chunk out! love that!

I have a couple things to share from Pixie Dust Paperie's May kit--you are going to love this kit! I just drooled and drooled over it!


Aren't those ruffles dreamy? I just had to stick them all on one card--looks like a skirt I'd love to have! I also glued some into a circle and added a sparkly gemstone brad to the middle for a flower!
 I love how all of these elements can be taken to the boyish side too--I just spritzed my Pink Paislee sticker with paprika glimmer mist and it gave it more of a rustic look that I matched up with teal and yellow papers.

Go grab yourself a kit and start playing today! Check out the Blog to see more work from the designers!

hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely creations, I agree with you, those ruffled is a must have!
Awesome layout too, simple and yet stunning!

Sudha said...

Wow adorable creations dear.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful layout and card! Love the shimmery look on the ruffled trim! Fabulous flourishes on the layout, too! Happy Mom's Day to you!