Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'll admit it...

Day 2:

I'll admit it.... I have a serious sugar addiction. SERIOUS. addiction. For the past week I've been craving Captain Crunch with Crunch berries. Good thing I have a large supply of them thanks to couponing! Nothing like starting your day with a big bowl of sugar! Maybe that's why I have no energy lately..... ya think?

So I have a crazy goal--maybe I told you?-- to make 100 cards this month. My scrap room is seriously overflowing with paper, embellies and more. It's time to put them to use! So here's a couple more that I made this week:



 This one I used up an old kraft envelope, journaling tag, and a seriously old Making Memories flower!



And I think this old diecut star is from BoBunny---finally has a home now!

Have a creative day!
hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

[Stacia] said...

Me too! In fact there's a joke around here that my first son drank straight chocolate milk for the first two weeks of his life because his uncle brought me 3 boxes of chocolates in the hospital. It may or may not be true. :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those cards-I think they're my favorite you've ever made!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I just love the way you layer all of your cards, so exquisite and detailed!

Yaneri said...

Love this pic!! So pretty!!! What a good and fun idea to do this project of yourself!! Gonna have to give it a try!!!

By the way? What's your sis blog name? I like to visit and check it out!!

Have a nice cool one!!
Yaneri
www.sweetbakesofmine.com