Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A getaway

We just got back from our vacation in Seattle! It was so good to see family and friends! A much needed catch-up for us all! I hope you all had a fantastic 4th! I'll have to post pics from our day later--and from our vacation.  I feel like I've been gone forever--I came home and my garden looked totally different and is in need of much weeding, and I have lots of work to catch up on! not to mention all the laundry! haha

Ready for some card insipration? The NEW Pixie Dust Paperie July kit is beautiful! Soft pastels with bright colors--it's a fun set! Here's some of my cards from the kit:



And here's another little butterfly card I made with June's kit--the butterflies were cut with my silhouette.

I'll be back later to post pictures and more projects!
hugs,
kandis

No comments: