Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Berry Sweet

Nothin' to do today!! Just hangin' around the house, maybe it will get nice enough to take a walk!! I could only wish! I've been having so much fun listening to Logan talk. He says the funniest things at this age. On Saturday we went to see Prince Caspian-wonderful movie!! and I saw a poster for Ice Age 3, which is his favorite movie. I told him it was coming out and he wanted to go right then. When I told him it wasn't coming out till this summer, he looked me dead in the eye and said, "You take me to the future mommy??" I just laughed and said, "Sorry honey, I don' t have my time machine with me right now!" Gotta love that!!


Here's a fun card I made with a charm i've had FOREVER!! literally like 6 years! Ha ha! FInally used it! Cardstock is by Coredinations-such yummy stuff! Stamps by Hero Arts.

7 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

OK Kandis now this is adorable! I love the charm...doesn't it feel good to finally use it??? AHHAHAHHAHAHAAA

Lea L. said...

Kandis...I am so in love with that strawberry charm! I love how you used it here! (BTW- one of my CPS cards for this week is all about strawberries too! Tee hee!)

~Lea

Daniela Dobson said...

I have been seeing strawberries everywhere. I love this card and the way you displayed the charm.
So cute what Logan said!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your stuff, Kandis...such eye candy!!!!

roree said...

So cute, Kandis! We went to see Prince Caspian this past weekend too. Loved it!

Sherry Wright said...

That card looks good enough to eat, I'm in love with that charm!! And isn't Logan the cutest. :0)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful card! i love it! :)