Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So Grateful



I've just been pondering the many things that I'm so very grateful in my life. For a husband who loves me and respects me, my two beautiful boys who are healthy, for a supportive family, and for my Faith in Jesus Christ. I hope you all had a wonderul Memorial day. It was raining really hard here, so we ended up at Leo's Place for Burgers, Pizza, and Arcade games. Logan always has so much fun there that he doesn't even eat his food!! It was really great to spend time with Brandon's family and enjoy our holiday!




Here's just a fun quick card I made the other day using my Hero stamps. Love this fun tree! TFL!


hugs,


Kandis

4 comments:

roree said...

Beautiful card, Kandis! You are a wonderful stamper!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!
I love the look, and the sentiment is perfect!

~Bev

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Kandis this is gorgeous...wow I love the *hint* of distressing you have added to the corners!!

Lea L. said...

This card is fabulous! (I hope you plan on submitting this to Cards November...hint, hint!)

~Lea