Monday, September 29, 2008

Banana Dipping!

Okay, that sounded wierd. We went to Arctic Circle for a family treat tonight and they had chocolate and banana dipped cones. Never heard of it--Brandon had to try it. Wasn't too bad. It tasted like the coating on Moon Pies. So if that's your thing--- you better try it!!

I've been slacking on the posts lately. So I have a bunch to share. Here's my favorite layout of the week--Logan in his sweet shades.

Here's a fun card I made the other day with my Cricut. I cut out that flower from glitter paper- but you can't tell.

My sweet friend Kim Hughes came out with these stunning papers from CHF. Really fun! I added glitter to one of the darling birdies!!

A fun float card, using up some scraps!

I'm getting excited for world card making day--thinking about everything I'm going to create!! I hope you all decide to sit down and make some fun cards too!

Thanks for stopping by!
hugs,
Kandis

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute LO and cards! Greg and I were at Artic Circle over the weekend and we had no idea they sold bottles of their fry sauce! Good idea on that but I'm not so sure I will be running back to try the banana dipped cone! Ewww...

Lea L. said...

These are adorable, Kandis!! I really love that last card...such a cute accent!

~Lea

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Hello! My name is Nika! We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! Every Saturday I have craft club for ladyes. We do cards, quilt, crochet, cross stitch too. It very not usual and new to Russian culture. I to study on different blog how to make cards, made quilt and to use different technics. We are missionary to the Far East Russia. We are russian. We live in city Birobidzhan, it is the Jewish region in Russia. A lot of Jews live here. They have synagogues and to celebrate religious holidays. But many of them do not know the Christ. We have 2 daughters. Polina is 8 years and Liliya is 2 years.And if you are interesting about us I shall be glad give answer to you. I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English.
You can vizit to my blog http://christforchristglory.blogspot.com
and our family ministry blog
http://fareastrussiaforgodsglory.blogspot.com
Can I ask if you can halp to our ministry, here in Russia? Nika

Anonymous said...

Your cards are always so fun to look at -- it's a treat to visit your blog. Thanks!

Kristine said...

=) DUDE--that's so cool!! LOVE your whole page--colors, layout, wording--such a FUN page! :)