Friday, November 14, 2008

Making Memories

My family got to come and see us this past weekend and we had so much fun eating out and playing games. It's always too short a trip--but I'm so happy that they got to come. I hope it's not long before we see them again. It's hard on my parents to be so far away from the boys. They grow so fast.

So I haven't had much time to create with them visiting, but here's some fun cards I came up with.

My CPS card for the week. Kinda fun to not have a sponsor this week--got to play around!!
Scenic Route and We Are Memory Keepers papers, Rusty Pickle sticker, Hero Arts Stamps, ink, and gems, Prima flower, Making Memories brads, other: jute, button, corner rounder, dictionary page

Here's a page I did of my nephew when he was so tiny--no longer small. He's bigger than my 3 year old!!
Paper by MOD, cardstock by Coredinations, stamps by Hero Arts, buttons and pearls by Hero Arts, pins by Heidi Grace, chipboard word by Maya Road, other: pen, linen string, brads

I got to create a travel page for the Hero Arts site. I found this picture of our trip to Deception Pass in WA a couple years back---soooooooo gorgeous!! Thought I ought to scrap it!! Glad I did, I think it turned out nice! All Hero products except the patterned paper (cosmo cricket) and the cardstock (Coredinations)

Now to finish off my package of Skittles and tuck myself in for the night!!
hugs,
Kandis

2 comments:

Amos said...

I LOVE that Harvest card. So eye catching! And of course the pages are beautiful as always. Thanks for sharing! And I hope you enjoyed the Skittles ;)

SmilynStef said...

Wow ... I really love that CPS sketch card ... fabulous design.