Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pie Madness

I'm getting ready for the big day--they put me in charge of the rolls, jello salad, yams, and four pies! YUM! I'm making Banana Cream, Lemon Meringue, Pumpkin Cheesecake pie, and Chocolate pudding pie (requested by my hubby). Can't wait to gain 10 lbs! hehe

So focusing on how grateful I am, I made this layout about a day Logan and I went out to look for leaves in the backyard a couple years ago. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful boys. I am truly blessed.



Have a great night!
hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Such a sweet, sweet page. Love the flourish along the bottom. Enjoy those pies and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

roree said...

Gorgeous layout, Kandis! Love the row of buttons. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs!

Brittany said...

I love seeing older pics of Logan! Such a cutie! Love the LO!!