Monday, November 17, 2008

What to do?

I was reading my friend Melissa's blog the other day and she mentioned that her sewing machine stopped working. I felt bad for her, I thought--man, if mine ever died I'd be so upset because I use mine more than I use any other tool in my house. Then Landen came along and pulled it off the table--it is smashed and doesn't turn on. (he's totally okay--didn't even come close to him) So now I'm in the same boat as Melissa!! Yes, you should feel bad for us!!

But here's some fun Fall cards using my sewing machine before today's disaster. I used the November Addicted Scrappers Card Kit--love the fall colors and all the diecuts that come in this kit. It was so easy to come up with multiple designs!
Thanks for stopping by!
hugs,
Kandis

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

such clever cards I love the colours perfect

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Kandis! I just got some of that Crate paper goodness, can't wait to use it!! (Saw that squirrel and fell in love -- I heart squirrels!)

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I guess we all know what will be on your Christmas list this year. Beatiful cards!

Amy said...

Lemongrass makes me DROOL!!! Seriously, beautiful cards. You never cease to amaze me!

Kim Faucher said...

so stinkin cute.... I love the stitched touches... you need to teach me how to sew! lol

Kim