Thursday, May 6, 2010
1.You are NOT perfect. Stop trying to be. No one expects it of you.
2. Cuddle more.
3.Laugh. Not just a little chuckle here an there. Really laugh.
4. Be inspired by others--not jealous.
5. Worrying does no good. Life will happen whether you worry or not.
6. Your husband LOVES you. Unconditionally. Know that you're amazingly lucky to have him.
7. Read your scriptures. They will bring you peace and comfort.
8. Enjoy, cherish, and remember the small moments with your boys. They won't snuggle and want you to play with them for long.
9. Being a mother is a DIVINE calling. It's not easy, not even close. But there is nothing more worth feeling the love you have for your children. The same love God has for you.
10. Take pictures--remember.
11. Love your home. Make it a place that you love to be.
12. Teach your children.
14. Reflect on the blessings in your life that you see everyday.
15. ALWAYS remember that God and your family come first.
And you will always, always be happy. :)
Posted by Kandis Smith at 12:02 PM