Saturday, May 1, 2010

HAPPY NSD!

A little late--it's the end of the day, but at least i didn't miss it! ;)

Brandon had Hernia surgery on Wednesday and I've been playing single mom, nurse, wife, housekeeper, and taxi all week. So pardon the no posts! he's recovering nicely, it's just hard on him to be in bed for so long--makes him really grumpy! I'm happy to be spoiling him rotten though because in a few weeks I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out and I'm going to be in his position! And I like to get spoiled haha!!
Hero Arts posted some amazing layout inspiration on their blog--Robin Werlich, Sheri Reguly, Nichol Magouirk, Vicki Boutin, and me. I'm so inspired by all of their layouts--I can't wait to get a little free time around here to get a couple done!

Here's my layout-- you can find supplies and instructions here.


And here's another little treasure for my garden. Planted 10 of these today!


I hope you found some time to scrapbook today! :)
hugs,
Kandis

2 comments:

elana k said...

Ooh! lily of the valley is my absolute favorite--but it won't grow down here in NC! Love the layout--hope you were able to get some more done yesterday. :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Such a charming layout, loved seeing this on the HA blog!! So fun how you incorporated the clock stamp and sentiment!