Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall projects



It's really starting to feel like fall around here--the temperature has dropped and there are GORGEOUS orange, yellow, and red leaves everywhere. Can't wait to do some leaf pile pictures with the boys!

We've been working on fall and Halloween projects over at Two Peas--you NEED to check out all the great stuff the girls posted in the designer gallery. Here's my fall layout--I used my pictures from last years trip to the pumpkin patch.

To see more information and the products that I used go here.  I used the Silhouette to create the pumpkins and the title--I really love the way Kraft paper looks when it's cut out in cursive. So cute! The zig zag is a stamp from Hero arts--check out the link to see more info!

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday for pictures this year and it was a disaster! Cooper refused to look at the camera and ended up falling in the dirt like 10 times, Landen stepped in Turkey poop and it got smeared all over his pants. Logan was the only one who was willing to get his picture taken! Cooper ended up with a bloody lip, two new bruises, and a large scrape from falling so many times. He never cried once though--he loved it!


  2



Thanks so much for stopping by!
hugs,
Kandis

2 comments:

Mel said...

Very cute!

Tanya Ham said...

I love everything about your layout!! I used those pumpkins last year and was just looking at them again the other day! :) Awesome job!