Thursday, October 11, 2012

'Tis the Season

I got the fantastic chance to create a Christmas card video for Hero Arts using their new Christmas wreath stamp and diecut. Go check it out here.

and here's my video:


For more info on supplies and instructions:  go  here.


And another thing... today is the International Day of the Girl!  Lovely Mz. Shimelle told me all about it and she is doing something great:

"Today I am hoping to help by donating class fees to The Girls' Fund, a charity I support year round.  On an ordinary day, £1 of every class purchase at shimelle.com goes to The Girls' Fund.  Today it's 100% of class purchases of almost every class (details in the link below) and there's also the option to 'pay what you want' for a video that is only available as part of International Day of the Girl.  Even if donating isn't an option, there is a petition to sign that makes every voice count and doesn't cost a penny."

All the details can be found here:
 
She is amazing--what a wonderful cause! 
 
Have a wonderful day everyone!
hugs,
Kandis

1 comment:

Sudha said...

Beautiful n cheerful too. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in