Monday, October 22, 2012

October Garden Digest





It's time again for our fabulous little blog hop with the Garden Girls. Such talented ladies! I hope you've had fun checking out everyone's projects this morning! There are so many beautiful pieces in the Garden Gallery!


I have a a fun card set to show you-- using the new Nostalgia papers and chipboard by My Mind's Eye. Check it out here.












 I've always been a sucker for journaling--and Mz. Lisa does it so amazingly! Look at this page! And guess what?? She has a class--and it's free. She posts a new project every 15th of the month. Really stunning. Can I be you when I grow up Lisa???







So if you are following the hop you should have just come from Becky's blog. Now head on over to Laura's blog. 

Have a fantastic Day!
hugs,
Kandis

21 comments:

Tamika said...

Peaname:Jojorene
Love your cards! And as I hop along I am seeing more things I need to add to my wish list!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the card set! I really love the stamps in your product picks too!

Margie said...

I love your cards!!

tracy said...

I love your cards. My minds eye is an all time favorite of mine. I also love your picks as well. I am going to have to add them to must have list. Thanks for sharing Tracy

Cynthia Larson (cynlarson4760@cs.com) said...

Love your cards. Keep those finall friday videos coming!! thanks for Sharing.

Unknown said...

F@bulously H@ppy!!!
cku_scrapwitch@yahoo.com

GabrielaD said...

Love your cards!!

scrappymo! said...

Love those cards!
Scrappymo!

Miss Kathy said...

I love lisa's layouts too. Great cards and favorite products list especially the stamps.

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card set! Love the colors!
DeniseB
DenisePeaB

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Lovin' the stamps you linked! Gorgeous cards, too. TFS!

Стокли said...

Beautiful cards. They look so solid (not sure if it's the right word).

Sparklin said...

Cute cards! And love that PL stampset!

Pallo said...

Nice Cards

Margareta Carlsson said...

Gorgeous cards!! Thank you for the inspiration!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the cards! love those two stamps on your product list..

Viki said...

Great cards. Thanks for sharing.

Loni said...

I love your cards! (I pinned them) :)

Melinda said...

Beautiful cards! And love your 5 product picks!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! Fab cards! Love all these product picks--def. putting them on my want list:)

Karey said...

Would love to take a class a on snap project!