Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sick buggies


Seems like everyone I know is getting the flu or a nasty cold. My poor mom got the flu so bad. She's on the mend though. Unfortunately my boys all had a nasty cold last week--luckily it only lasted like two days. Cooper had it the worst--and because I can't help but snuggle my little baby bear when he is sick, I now have the stupid cold. I can't stop sneezing and I feel like I'm pretty much gonna die.

I thought I'd jump on here and post some of my favorite pictures from these past two weeks of the boys. So far I've gotten a picture everyday--I'm trying to do Project life--which helps me remember to take pictures of everything! Some of them aren't pretty but they are pictures of our life and that's all that matters!


IMG_2129E 
 Cooper loves to play with his new race track he got for Christmas!

 Logan decided he needed a Robin mask so that they could play Batman and Robin. We made it a little big--but it works!

 IMG_2123E 




















 Everyday, every hour, Landen is asking me "Mommy, wanna play a game?" I love it. I love playing games with him--sometimes I have to get other things done, but I love that he wants to spend time with me.


 IMG_2174E 
Cooper just being Cooper. 

 IMG_2173E 
 Pointing to the doggy outside. 

 IMG_2168E 
 Gamer. This boy LOVES his Lego games. 

 IMG_2162E 
 Time with Sadie.

 IMG_2163E 
 Sadie loves to lick Coop. 

 IMG_2155E 
 Card night mess--we had fun!

 IMG_2153E

And this one is my FAVORITE. The boys love to play football downstairs together. It doesn't even have to be a football--they were using a basketball here and chasing Cooper who was going to score a touchdown! I love that they let him get a touchdown every time! And look how excited Cooper is! LOVE.


Have a great day--take some pictures!
hugs,
kandis

2 comments:

J + A said...

Handsome boys! They are all getting so big! Miss you guys :)

andie smith. said...

i just came to your blog from the paper smooches list...and have been scrolling through a bit. i have to tell you that your boys are so darn cute! i have a 15month old myself...baby boys are such a blessing! i just love this picture of them playing ball where you said they let your youngest score...what a wonderful memory you captured :)