Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm dreaming of a snowy Easter.






Well, actually no, but we did have a snowy Easter. The weather was great but we still have snow on the ground. Wasn't too hard to find the easter eggs. Logan had so much fun running around looking for the easter eggs. He had the classic moment of bending down to get an egg and another one falling out of his basket. Too funny. He kept saying, "Oh, look another one!!" Cracked me up!

Here's my CPS take from last week. Love that little bunny. A little summer layout to hopefully bring the sunshine out for us. Picture was from a long time ago and I finally scrapped it! THe orange stitching is actually a Hero Arts Stamp repeated, love the way it turned out. Hope you all have a great day!!

6 comments:

Lea L. said...

Great projects...and what a cute photo!! Sounds like a fun Easter!

Have a great day!
~Lea

TiteC said...

I really LOVE your LO, and the shape is very original

congrats !

xx from France
Sophie

Brittany said...

Kandis that is the cutest layout!! The stitching stamp is way cool too!

Anonymous said...

I love the summer layout. What did you use for the scallop edging? Is this a template? I'm new to blogging and I just love your blog! ~Kelli in Tx.

roree said...

Super cute stuff, Kandis!

Sherry Wright said...

Awww.. what a cutie!! That lo and card are awesome!