Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Clean, organize, and throw out...

That's what we need to do around here! I'm getting that spring cleaning itch! The boys clothes need to be organized and sorted, I need to see what summer clothes still fit them and buy new ones, the blinds all need to be cleaned, the garage needs to be organized, the gardens need to be weeded.... the list goes on and on. I'm itching to get it all done!

I do have a couple new things for you today....

 Here's another layout using the Pixie Dust Paperie La Dolce Vita kit. So fun--I just love all the colors. I did a girly page with my sweet nieces and my sister.
And here's my little guys all dressed up for Easter. I had so much fun making their outfits this year. Love those hats! This layout is for Twopeas--go check out the designer garden, you'll drool over all the gorgeous layouts the girls have made!

have a fun day!
hugs,
Kandis

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work, they both are cheery and fun, thanks for sharing!

Danielle Flanders said...

These are adorable. Love the stamping around the edges on the second one!

Tiff said...

Your layouts are gorgeous! Love the stamping on the 2nd one!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful layouts, loving the different pp's you use!