Monday, May 16, 2011

Seeds, seeds, and more seeds...

It's that time again.... planting time! I just LOVE flowers. This year I built a seed starting rack for my birthday--with the help of an amazing husband who puts up with my crazy notions to build shelves in the basement with lights for my seeds! :) I've got 300 little seedlings growing--they are getting to be good sized now. I have yellow and red yarrow, Lupine, Delphinium, daisies, Purple Coneflower, Mexican Hats, Lamb's Ear, Lavendar, Rose Campion, Zinnias, African Daisy, Bachelor Buttons, and Coreopis. I'm really excited to get them ready for my garden!  What are you growing?

I have a card for you today--I used the La Dolce Vita kit from Pixie Dust Paperie for this card. I just love those satin ruffles!

Have a wonderful night!
hugs,
Kandis

No comments: