Thursday, May 26, 2011

Creativity time...

I've slacked off long enough.... enough procrastinating..... you need to get some projects done Kandis!!!

Sometimes I just get into that scrapbooking funk where I just can't create anything and all my motivation is gone. I know you all get it too--so frustrating. So I've been working on some other projects--a baby afghan, reading a new book, and some other random things. Now, I've got to get to work!

So here's a card I made with the May Pixie Dust Paperie kit--I just love those little flowers---pink and girly! :)

Wishing you some creative thoughts! Send some my way will ya?
hugs,
Kandis

7 comments:

Sudha said...

Wow awesome creation dear.

Joy said...

Fantastic card, I really love the design of this card...super sweet!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is a sweet one Kandis, and I am so glad that little baby cooper is home! : ) take care!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Super pretty! Gorgeous and soft colors!

Karolina Bajek said...

wow, it's amazing!!!

Danielle Flanders said...

Your card is adorable! I've been feeling that way too. I think it's the time of year, I don't want to be inside crafting - want to be outside doing yard work or taking the girls fun places! Spring fever for me! :) (well almost summer fever now!)
Danielle

Augusta Oven Repair said...

Thank you for sharing.