Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Already in the Christmas spirit!


So along with listening to Christmas music already, I've been doing some fun Christmas crafts. Here's my take on the newest sketch of the week over at Sketch This Cards. Come join in on the fun! I love to see what you create!


I'm trying to get ready for a craft fair in a couple weeks but it seems like when I ever have a deadline my creativity goes sooooo slow! I'm hoping to have something to sell by then at least! Everyone is loving my paper christmas tree and wants me to sell them, but they are SOOO much work. We'll see if I have time.


Going birthday shopping for Brandon today. Luckily he made me a list of things he wants. Every year I try to be creative and get him something he doesn't expect, but he ends up not using them. So this year, I'll stick to the list!!


Have a great day!

7 comments:

Kim Mraz said...

love the bling
love the colors
love this card!

Brittany said...

I love this card! I can't wait to see your family Christmas cards! Too cute!
I'm a bad sister. I still haven't got Brandon anything!

Mireille said...

awww this is beautiful!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH! this card is so beautiful Kandis! TFS! :)

Mariana said...

Complimenti, รจ molto bella!

scrappa jack said...

Fantastic card, i love it.

Molly said...

You have to know that I totally adore this card, Kandis! :D I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!