Friday, November 16, 2007

Cupcakes!




Here's some fun cupcakes I made the other day with my friend Patty. She's just starting her cake decorating class and asked me to come give her a couple pointers. ALthough this is the first time I've made frosting in Idaho and I couldn't get the consistency right. Guess I'll have to practice.


HEre's a couple more cards I made for a few mag calls. With any luck they'll get accepted! Now that I"ve gotten most of my deadlines out of the way, I get to enjoy my friday! Relaxing and doing some major scrappin!!


Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

Amos said...

You made those?!! They are incredible, and yummy looking too. The cupcakes and the cards too. I really like the Christmas one! I think I am going to get back to those cake decorating classes!

Kim Mraz said...

whoa, they look nummy and the cupcakes don't look too bad either..hehe, JK, the cupcakes and cards are all nummy!! :)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH! the cupcakes and the Cards are so yuuuumy ;) TFS! :)

scrappa jack said...

The cupcakes look delish. The icing looks perfect to me.
Really like the cards too

Natalie said...

Kandis- Hey Your blog is so cute- Are you a pro cake decorator and cardmaker and scrapbooker? Anyways, totally random, I saw a link to your blog on April's. I haven't see you forever. Where are you at? Your fam is too cute. How is Kelsey- I don't think I have talked to her since high school! Anyway, hope everything is great- will you teach me everything you know? I love to scrapbook but yea.. doesn't come easy!

Anonymous said...

Trulybeautiful as always,& The cakes look gorgeous too mmm!!!!!!!!!!!