Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lazy day


We're having such a lazy day this morning. Got to enjoy a bowl full of delicious Cocoa Pebbles with my little boy. He just loves special treats. I think we'll even get out of the house today and do some shopping! I need a new 8.5" x 11" album. Need to go search the nearest LSS. Thank goodness for Roberts, 40% off an item each day. Man that saves me so much money!


So it's tuesday and I've got a card for you. Check out the sketch at Sketch This Cards! Come play along! WE love to see all your work and now that christmas is just around the corner, I need to start my christmas cards. Let me see your fun christmas cards and give me some inspiration! have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

roree said...

Love your take on the sketch, Kandis! Have a great day out!

Katie said...

Fun take on the sketch! Love the other things you've recently posted as well!

scrappa jack said...

Very nice too.