Sunday, November 4, 2007

CPS



Here's my take on the CPS for last week. I've been really sick for the past 4 weeks so I'm a little behind! Luckily they figured out what's wrong with me. Unfortunetly it's Giardia, but at least they were able to find it and treat me fast. I'm feeling 95% better! only 4 more days of Meds and i'll be as good as new!


I hope you are all enjoying your lazy sunday afternoon. We're going to a friends house for dinner and games, then after Logan goes down for bed, I'm scrapping! It's been a while since I've had the energy and I've got a couple new goodies to play with!

4 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful cards, I LOVE the second one. Adorable.
Sorry you weren't feeling well.

Kim Mraz said...

so glad that you are on the mend. Your cards are beautiful!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

oh! this cards are so beautiful!! love them! :)

Amos said...

Ugh! I'm glad they found out what it was and were able to help you. I hope all of your sick time is returned to you in a double portion of scrapping time feeling fantastic. Your cards are so great!