Monday, November 19, 2007

Busy week



This week is going to be crazy for me! Brandon's birthday is on Thanksgiving this year! WOW! Lot's to do! I need to go shopping for him so bad. At least I'm not in charge of the feast! I'm just making the side dishes, and of course pies. I can't wait for my turkey. It seems like this is the only time of year we have it. I definetly need to make it again this year. You just can't beat turkey sandwiches!


SO here's some more fun cards to look at. I've got some layouts coming soon. I'm just not very good at taking pictures of them. Oh, and go check out http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/ They have the coolest contest and great challenges! Go take a peak and see what the site's about! I love it there!!

1 comment:

Kim Mraz said...

*sigh* they are both so lovely! :)