Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's the first of the month...





So time to see what Serendipity Scrapbooks' new kit is all about! It's called I Deserve it All and it's packed with tons of goodies! Look at all this fun paper! Perfect for Christmas pictures and fun cards!


We had so much fun Trick or Treating last night with Logan although we didn't get to go for long because it was freezing and he kept coughing. When we got home he wanted to open all his candy and take a bit of everything. Such a two year old! I just loved to watch him walk up to the door with his daddy and say Trick or treat! Sooooo fun!

4 comments:

Regina Easter said...

wow your cards and layouts are simply beautiful..........regina

Amos said...

Those are gorgeous. I love those green jewels. They add such a nice touch. Makes me want to get my Christmas cards done right now.

Kelsey Danielle said...

I love it all! I miss my little logan so much! The pic of Kenzie is funny and I love that page it is beautiful!

Kim Mraz said...

your projects SERIOUSLY rock...every one of them. :)