Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bumps and Boo Boo's

Landen seems to always fall and hit his head right on the corner of the door or a cupboard every day. Not kidding. The kid is a human magnet for giant goose eggs. And it's not just him either--Logan got a black eye this past week when he ran to jump on our banana chair and slammed his face into the wood frame. Yea, the chair won that fight. Here's a wonderful picture of Landen's fall this evening-- right into the kitchen cupboards. Isn't it lovely?? Poor kid. It's gotta just be throbbing!!


I've been lucky enough to get a little time to scrap this weekend, usually I don't. So I have a couple things for you.


So I saw this idea on the Hero Arts Flikr and just fell in love with it. I feel bad, because it was quite a while ago that I saw it and now I can't remember who I got it from. But here's my twist on it. Happy birthday cards two ways--one for a boy and one for a girl!


Off to watch Ultimate Recipe Showdown. Anyone else into it??? I get so absorbed!
hugs,
Kandis

9 comments:

staceykingman said...

Ooowwwwwwwwww! It hurts just to look at that!

Yaneri said...

ouch! poor baby! all part of growing up! Geesh! that must really hurt! Hope he's feeling better!

Unknown said...

Oh, my, poor guy! My Cristian was like that, too! Luckily they grow out of it. :)

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Gorgeous cards! Poor baby. It must have hurt a lot.
x Natasha x

Susannah said...

oh my goodness my girls are the same way! my oldest actually has a calcification of a knot on her forehead in about the same spot from over bumping it. GREAT CREATIONS!

Daniela Dobson said...

Alex hits his head all the time, too. A new bruise every week, but I guess that is what happens at this time.
Love your cards as always.

Brittany said...

oh that poor kid! that thing is huge!!

whoistracy said...

Awwww your poor boy. That has got to be killing him. Maybe he needs a helmet? Could make for some interesting LOs. *hugs to him* and hoping he stays on safe ground.

Amos said...

oh, ouch. That is a big goose egg. Good things little ones heal quickly.