Wednesday, February 11, 2009

streamers and balloons

Just got done putting them all up. Landen's 1st birthday is tomorrow--really hard to believe that I had him a year ago. Where does time go? I hope we have a wonderful day and that I only shed a few tears!

Okay, so I've been a major slacker at posting my projects, so here's an armful for ya!! I had fun this past week in my little scrap room, working with some fun new stuff.

A little out of place for this time of year, but oh, well!!



I'm so happy to be Guest Designing over at Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking this month! They have a store FULL of fun goodies--go check out the prima flowers!! I was asked to come up with a challenge, and knowing me, I did a Card challenge. The challenge was to use ribbon in a new and non-traditional way. If you have a chance, come play along! Here's my take on it:
Off to finish up some work and get some sleep before I run around like crazy tomorrow!!
hugs,
kandis

5 comments:

whoistracy said...

These are so bright and fun! Just what I need when we are getting hit with more snow and grey skies.

Emily said...

I love the apples card! So cute. I can't believe that your baby is 1year old!!!! That is crazy.

BTW: I think you have the coolest job in the world. How did you ever get into what you are doing?

Linda Beeson said...

What a ton of GOODNESS! Love every project.

stephanie howell said...

uhhhhhh how did i not know you have a blog?
love love love!
xo

Anonymous said...

Just amazing!!!! I love all of the wonderful projects you did, Kandis! And happy birthday to Landis! Isn't it amazing how fast it goes by!