Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Guitar Hero, Ginger Chicken Delight, and Flannel

Pretty much sums up my day with my sister and mother.

Logan has been begging to play Guitar Hero (which my sister brought with her) all day long--I finally let him play--which means I gave him a guitar which wasn't hooked up and I played with the other one! haha he doesn't know the difference! Mom's in the kitchen whipping up a batch of Ginger Chicken Delight--my grandmother's recipe. Can't wait to dive in! YUM

Hopefully, if I get a chance, I'll be making a dozen burp cloths and bibs for my new little niece. Just came home from Joann's with some flannel. Pink and brown--so cute!!

Here's some more cards from the Addicted Scrappers kit this month--aren't those colors fabulous??? Just love them!





Fixin' up some dessert tonight? Hope so--we're having cheesecake!!
hugs,
Kandis

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all so cute, Kandis!

Brittany said...

holy crap kandis, all of those comments from your give away! don't ya feel the love! and those cards are fab!

Emily said...

Love the cards...card kits are so fun. Say hi to the family for me and tell Kelsey I said congrats! Love you girl.

BTW: The blog hop was really fun...what a great idea. I won the two sketchbooks too!!! Isn't that cool. I can't wait to get them in the mail.

Susannah said...

love all the cards and pages! your work is fantastic ;0)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

super cute cards Kandis!!! :)

Lea L. said...

These are adorable Kandis! And yum...ginger chicken delight sounds SO good right now. Want to send me some...hee hee!

~Lea