Saturday, February 28, 2009

Papertrey Ink Goodness

Have you had a chance to check out the CPS blog this week? Papertrey Ink sponsored us and sent us the yummiest stamps and cardstock to play with. I had a blast making some cards up. I'm always drawn to the bright happy colors, so I made two with the funky pinks and oranges. But I went out of my comfort zone and make one in pale blue and green as well. Love the way this cardstock takes ink from the stamps--so perfect.

Here's the one I did for the Blog.

My soft blues.

A sweet baby bunny.

Have a wonderful night--off to watch a movie with my hubby while the kiddos are asleep!
hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Wow ... those colors are delicious.

whoistracy said...

Ohhh these are adorable! I didn't get anything from their release, but I'm wishing I did.

Deanna said...

Wow these are fantastic! I bought the handwritten notes... and can't put it down!