Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thank You Mellypea!!

Melanie (Mellypea) from 2peas asked my to participate in their Pea Profile program. I was so excited to get that email! They sent me a couple products to work with and asked me to make some projects. I got red Maya Mist, A year to Remember clear calendars, and Maya Road Damask chipboard. I had so much fun with them and got to use bright funky colors.

LOVE this Thank you card--isn't that paper so awesome!!? Used acrylic paints on the chipboard along with the Maya Mist. Before the paint dried I added glitter to them to give it a little sparkle!

100% girly girl--that's my little niece Kenzie. Took that picture a year ago. I loved that aqua jacket she was wearing in the picture so I tried to match it with some funky lime greens and fuschias. Loved how it turned out!

I'm going to make a ton of these birthday cards. Those clear calendars are really fun to work with and the tin comes with 12 styles. Also used the chipboard damask on here as well!
Thanks again 2peas!! This was so fun!!

Have a wonderful day--filled with paint and glitter! :)
hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

{pam} said...

how fun and bright is that first card?!?!?!?!?! totally love it!

whoistracy said...

These are adorable! So bright and fun.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

wowzers...these are all fabulous!!! Love the calendar on the last one!!