Friday, February 20, 2009

Sob. Sob.

They left. My mom and sister packed up and left this morning. It was a really fun week and I'm so glad that they got to come. Always hard when they have to go though!!

I am excited to get some more scrappy things done. Didn't do much while my family was here, getting that creative itch in my fingers!! :)

I've got a couple of things to share tonight before I dive into my paper!


Isn't that Robot by Hero Arts just the funnest thing you've seen in a while?? I think I'm going to make dozens of boy birthday cards!! Logan just loves it!


Thank you for your sweet sweet comments--they always make my day!!
hugs,
Kandis

4 comments:

Mary MacAskill said...

Super cute cards! Love the little hearts coming out of the chimney on the first one :)

phamil said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards! I'm so glad I found your blog! I love seeing your work in Scrapbook Trends, your style is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Olde Country Creations said...

Fabulous cards!!


Tonya

susieclayton said...

Love the little house card, it's precious... love your work!