Friday, February 13, 2009

Seeing red

I just took down the birthday balloons and streamers only to put up all red streamers and banners! Put together my little baskets of goodies for the little ones and I'm excited to have them wake up to a fun surprise! I just wanted to share a couple more valentine's projects that I got to do:
Here's my son's valentine's for this year-- the turtle is made of fabric!
Just a fun mini card

The Layout of the Week over at Hero Arts, featuring my sweet little niece--isn't she cute?

I also got to make some fun Valentines cards using this set of YUMMY heart stamps:

Have a great night everyone!
hugs,
Kandis

7 comments:

jane said...

great valentine card love the others too

LISA said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Loved all your cards.

Chelsea said...

Those are great valentines ... I'm sure theyand the class will LOVE them!

Daniela Dobson said...

Love it! THe turtles are so cute!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love all o fyour cards, Kandis! They are just beautiful!!! And the valentines for the kids are darling. I'm sure they loved them!

whoistracy said...

Wow, what adorable Valentine's you made!! Those are just the cutest.

Cristina said...

All is beautiful! Adorable!!