Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Card crazy!!

Just like most of you I have weeks and weeks where I have NO creative juices flowing through my veins. Anything I make turns out horrid and I have no desire to scrap.
But the last two weeks I've gone card crazy!! I made over thirty cards in two weeks. haha!! And I love them all--how did that work out? I don't know.
SO for your viewing pleasure--hopefully it will inspire you to go a little card crazy too! so much fun!
Look at Mr. Crabby--isn't he cute??
Supplies:
Diecut: K&Co. Buy them here.
Patterned papers: Stampin' UP, Scenic RouteStamps: Hero Artsphotocorners: 3L

I'm in SERIOUS need of some more birthday cards!Supplies:
rubons: American Crafts
stamps: Hero Arts buy them here.
flocked patterned paper: Doodlebug Designs
Patterned paper: Making Memories
ribbon: Micheals
tag: Making Memories

And one for my grandma---kinda vintage looking.
Supplies:
Patterned papers: Scenic Route
chipboard: Colorbok
Stamps: Hero Arts
flowers: Heidi Grace
diecut: K&Co.
tag: My Mind's Eye
stickers: Making Memories

Another birthday one--love that little cupcake!
supplies:
Chipboard: K&Co.
Tag: Making Memories
patterned paper: Making Memories, Sassafrasslass
ribbon: Micheals


Have a fantastic day!! Were still waiting for all our snow to melt around here!
hugs,
Kandis

3 comments:

dstandard said...

What adorable cards!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the"divine"hand said...

SUPER CUTE cards!!! I know exactly what you mean by those not so good project days. Don't like those...