Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I HATE it when...

my socks get wet.

I have to change them IMMEDIATELY!! Probably changed them at least 20 times today--after walking in the water the boys splashed out of the tub, the water they dripped down the fridge into a puddle on the floor, the water they played in the sink with when they were supposed to wash their hands for dinner.... I think I have another 3 loads of socks to launder. LOL Good thing I have enough! ;)

More cards for you? Cuz you can't get enough right?




Hope you get some time to be creative today!
hugs,
Kandis

5 comments:

Laurel said...

I just love coming here, such fabulous creations!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow! These are all amazing, always love your intricate layering of pieces and patterns!

nsmerkt said...

Great cards and I am right there with you about the whole wet sock thing. Yikes! Can't stand that! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jen Gallacher said...

Oooh. I am so with you on the wet socks thing. It grosses me out, and I'm utterly distracted until I put on a dry pair.

the"divine"hand said...

OMGoodness!!!!!!! SAME HERE!!! That is such an icky feeling even if I know that they are clean I still have to take them off right away if they get wet!!! LOL!


FAB cards as always!